Sunday 13 May 2012

Mother's Day


Hey lovlies - I've been so busy working this past week that this is my first day off since I got back. Therefore I haven't been able to blog in a week. However I did manage to take some piccy's today right before I went out to lunch with my lover. Today is also mothers day - so happy mother's day to all the lovely mothers out there. I  had a great breakfast with my famjam this morning & will heading out to dinner with my mother tonight ! So I decided to wear something light & bright for today as the weather is nice out. I wore my lime green shirt tucked into my electric blue pants and finished it off with my calf hair flats that I bought from NYC. I have to say this is one of my favourite outfits yet - so comfortable yet trendy. 
Shirt & Pants: F21
Flats: Steve Madden








2 comments:

  1. i like the blue pants and your shoes
    animalprint :-)

    xoxo
    steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adooooree the colours you mixed with this print! This is great!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog, I hope to see you there more often :)
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete