Sunday 6 May 2012

Home Sweet Home



Today was my first day back &the weather was amaze ! Instead of hanging around at home all day the bf & I decided to go out for lunch. If you haven't noticed already I adore sheer shirts - they're comfy & versatile. I've been on the hunt for a sheer, black button up for a while now & just before I left I found one at Dynamite however I decided to wait - thank God I did because I ended up finding this cute one at Forever 21 at NYC which was only $22 - furthermore I love the white detailing on it - for a casual look I wore it with my nude flats, a statement piece necklace & ring (which I'm in love with atm). Hope you've all had a great weekend !

Shirt: Forever 21 - similar one can be found here
Ring: Forever21
Flats: H&M - cute ones here
Necklace: H&M - can be found here

                                                 







No comments:

Post a Comment