Wednesday 3 April 2013

Y-S-L, I Ain't Gotta Spell It

Hello darlings, I recently received a couple of new lipsticks & I love both of them so much I just had to review them. The first one is Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in #13 & I actually received it as an anniversary gift. First of all the packaging is to die for & so it should be with the steep price tag of $39! So I definitely would recommend trying the colours on before committing even though Sephora has an amazing return policy. Oddly enough I have been eyeing this lipstick for over a year and wasn't able to find the perfect shade until recently! The actual formula is just as amazing as one should expect from YSL, it's creamy, moisturizing and highly pigmented. It's also very shiny (no need for lipgloss - another bonus) & surprisingly holds up longer than I expected with such a creamy formula. Usually I'm disappointed in higher end make up but this was a pleasant surprise. If you can't tell already I'm obsessed with this lipstick & highly recommend it, the only set back is the price but in this case you really get what you're paying for. Xo











No comments:

Post a Comment