Thursday 31 January 2013

MOTD

More than anything I love make-up. I am completely obsessed, not only with the application aspect but with trying new products, looks, brands & colours. Everything that I know is self-taught. However it can be very overwhelming so I highly recommend researching products, there are so many product reviews out there on YouTube, Makeup Alley, Sephora & many more. It's crucial to identify your needs before attempting to begin your search - somethings to consider are price point, effectiveness, colour and texture, not everything that works on a celebrity or your fave YouTube guru is going to work for you, no matter how expensive it is. I hope some of these tips are useful & check back as I'll constantly be reviewing products :)

For yesterday's look I wore:

NARS Albatross on the brow bone & tear duct
From the Naked palette Sidecar on the lid, Naked and Hustle on the crease and Smog on the outer corner
Mac In Anticipation and Chatterbox on the lips








No comments:

Post a Comment