Monday 16 April 2012

It's a Spring Fling




Hello, lovlies ! It's officially spring & my favourite time of the year - school's done, summer is coming and it's time to finally time to wear some colour. Now that the weather has decided to co-operate I decided to wear my floral, ruffled skirt: cute & flirty - however i'm a firm believer that clothes should be tight enough to show that you're a woman but loose enough to show that you're a lady, so I decided to pair it up with my cream button down blouse.

Shirt: H&M
Belt: H&M 
Skirt: H&M 
Watch: Guess
Bracelet: H&M 



















4 comments:

  1. Soo cute!! Love the watch xox

    Shizzy!
    Shizzyscloset.blogspot.com
    Check out my Giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirts adorable!!!! an thank you for the lovely comment

    check out my giveaway
    http://shizzyscloset.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love this outfit essie, but are you gonna be posting evening outfits-for parties/clubs etc????? or DATE outfits plz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ! I definitely will be posting some date outfits soon, so keep posted !

    ReplyDelete