Monday 30 April 2012

Rain Rain Go Away


The weather has been really crappy recently, either it's cold & rainy or sunny & windy - but more so of the former, with that said hopefully May brings in warmer weather ! For the time being I've been wearing my rain boots for the most part & I'm so happy that I invested in a pair with this past winter being more rainy than anything else. With that being said, it doesn't mean that you should look frumpy while wearing rain boots but at the same time ladies, please don't wear your cute summer dresses with them either - I saw somebody do this & it's looked too contradictory for my liking - so I paired mine up with my cape jacket, since there is only a small  time frame when I can wear it. Enjoy !

Sweater: Zara
Pants: Parasuco
Boots: SoftMoc

 





1 comment:

  1. i like your cape, this is a great look for shopping and just the thing for a rainy day.
    i like it.

    ReplyDelete