Thursday 26 April 2012

A Bit of Fun



Hello ladies & Daniel (lol) - It's been really cold recently & I've been a bit busy getting everything ready for my trip to NYC next week therefore I've been neglectful so I've decided to do two posts today -  I'll begin with what I wore today which was this cute, lilac mini. I adore mini, "A-line" skirts, they\re so fun & flirty and are versatile enough to wear for 3 out of the 4 seasons. However that wasn't enough for today so I paired it with my giraffe printed tights, which can be a bit tricky. I find that printed tights can look a bit overwhelming when not done correctly. I find the best rule of thumb is to keep the rest of the outfit clean and  polished so with that in mind stay away from prints, too much colour and too many layers that way you won't look lost in your outfit !









No comments:

Post a Comment